Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A new schedule, and the Full Moon

I am having to get used to the idea of getting up in the morning.  I don't necessarily have to do this, because my TrafficTalk shift does not start until 3 pm.


But I need to do it; I have to have a certain sense of order for the schedule that now will be my life, at least for the foreseeable future.


My weekend work is about all that brings any $$$ in, but that could change.  I'm interested in looking about to see what else exists out there for me to do.


Not in any serious trouble, in fact I'm in decent shape.  Bills all paid, can't complain.


Day 2 of TrafficTalk was quiet, but good.  Slowly, we are getting some interest in the project, and the word is spreading.  


I find it's not too bad being in the house, in front of the computer, because I do have time to check the status of the tools I need, and also think about the things I have to do.  Sort of a good reorganization time.


Tonight, Moonsong held the full moon, or esbat.  Nor wrote and led a short, but deep one.  We made talismans, with herbs, and it is a time to consider our creativity.


I certainly have a fair amount, but there is more going into mine.  A certain hope for mindfulness once again; focus to keep working on the writings, the new and the old, the new work, the current projects, and the hope that I can move forward in other aspects of my life.


A very mellowed out, but still odd tenseness for me right now.  Nor did a very good esbat, and it's put me into a place where I can examine, think and look within a bit more.  


I am feeling a bit at the crossroads; it is nearly two years to the day that I was let go from Sirius/XM, and I thought my radio career was over.  I was prepared for that, and accepted it as a part of my life that had passed on.


But no, I'm back in it, part-time, but it's good.  My weekends are now very busy, but it works well for me, at least at this point.  I have time to devote to TrafficTalk, a new venture that I feel strongly will do well.  My time will be worth it, in the long run.


I am not terribly worried about my finances, or much of anything, but I do worry about my health, and also I worry a lot about my moving forward.  Must always move forward, no matter what else takes place.


This schedule has allowed me time to think, to consider, and hope to keep doing what I have to do in this life.  There's so much to do; I will do what I can, what I must, and do my best to make the right decisions.


I feel quite good about the writings; they have been the product of 3-1/2 years of hard work, but I've enjoyed it.  I have plans to start a draft for a new one, but I'm not sure when I will do it.  It's getting there, in terms of "cooking" upstairs, but there is more to think about.  I need some reason for the main character to have changed his life as he did, and I think I know how to do that.


There is a missing...yes, "a missing," something or other.  Wish I knew what that was...

No comments:

Post a Comment