Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Back on the Blog

I am back; it has been a busy several days, and so my writing will probably be a short one.


I've been hosting "Morning Edition" on WITF 89.5 & WYPM 93.3 all this week.  Two more days of it to go...it's gone really well, and I'm even able to say I've come out of it sounding like I know what I'm doing.


The guy who beat me for the job I've worked a little bit with the last two days.  Can't say his name yet (contract stuff), but he's good kid, and I think he'll do damned well.  So it's back to me being #2, but that's okay, I don't mind that position all that much.  


My work will continue, as we have the weekend stuff for Radio PA and KYW, and then I sit in a few days next week for the boss on RPA's sports broadcasts.  Nice to be busy.


I could not have done this without the team working as well as it does, and I'm glad we're all together on it.  


So that's good...my writing on "Silk Road Days" is slower now, because of my industriousness, but I'm working toward an end, plus more additions.  I'm not sure how to format this one--I don't think I have a series, but I'm not sure.  We'll have to wait til it's done then figure the rest of it out.


Saw Alice yesterday; saw a lot of her actually.  Great to have that bit of happiness in my life, believe me.


Sofia is doing better.  So no complaints...off to do whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment