Monday, January 24, 2011

I've Been Profiled!

Must say I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not:  go here...


http://www.traffictalk.info/become_a_host.html


I am the first of the nearly dozen or so hosts of TrafficTalk to be "profiled."  I'm rather flattered by how my bosses took my few notes of biography and made them look good.


At the same time, I wonder how this is going to work.  It might provide a look into me a bit, and then that might stimulate conversation, I suppose.


Well, it is nice to get some recognition, even though we've only been on a few days.  Back at it today, and I'll just do my best, the way the rest of us have.


The first week went really well, and I do believe this venture is well worth doing.  It does have a future, we just have to grow it.


It was a long weekend, and I'm back to work on "Out Among the Stars."  Hopefully I'll get a chance to update tonight...or whenever...

No comments:

Post a Comment