Sunday, December 12, 2010

Please read, and click on the link...it's for real...

Friends and readers, I'd like you to please check out this link:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/home.php?sk=group_172830149409031&notif_t=group_activity

This is the link to the Bryan David Lane Bail Fund.  Bryan is a friend, fellow writer and Rocky Horror Picture Show compadre, with more years under his belt than nearly anyone ever involved in the show.

Right now, he is being held in Norfolk County Jail in Mass., on charges that I cannot go into here.  Needless to say, I, like many of his friends believe he is innocent.

Bryan is a lot of things, but he is not what certain individuals claim he is.  His bail has been reduced to $20,000, but it must be cash.  His wife is doing all she can to raise it, but only about 10% has been so far.

It's a tough time for nearly all of us; I feel sad that I cannot do much but to offer my support, and I do that here.  Bryan's wife Pamela is a wonderful lady, and she will explain if asked what is going on. 

Again, I am not at liberty to write about the details, for I feel I should not.  I do not want to say or do or write anything that can be construed as false, inaccurate or uncertain information.

I just feel this strongly that Bryan didn't do these things.

Please check this link out, and contact Pamela.  Let her know you're there; Bryan will know, too.

It upsets me to write at this time, but I feel like I can't do much else, being so far away. 

Whether you are spiritual or not, please keep Bryan and Pamela, and their family in thought, prayer or however you choose to do it.  Thank you very much, Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment